Embrace one's role
Self-Leadership is an interactive program that allows executives to reposition themselves in the complexity of their environment, to become aware of their behaviors, to focus on their deep motivations and to have the courage to put in place an action plan.
For managers and executives:
- Awareness and the ability to step back
- Initiative and innovation
- Confidence, serenity, better management of personal energy
- Mobility and professional development
For the company:
- Increasing autonomy, self-responsibility and initiative
- Acceptance of complexity and implementation of change
- Mobilization of networks and communities of practice
- Development of collective intelligence
A mutual investment
As of the beginning of the program, participants become owners of their learning. And thus of their success.
Individually and autonomously, they take part in training for each stage of the programme on our high-quality e-learning platform. They acquire the key concepts of the program and appropriate them with questions about their practice.
Autonomously again, participants evaluate themselves towards each dimension of our various, innovative and validated diagnosis tools.
In groups of 4 or 6, they then benefit from coaching sessions led by a certified coach. They compare their results, learn from each other, guide each other step by step towards the best ways to translate their learning into practice.
Finally, everyone writes a final report, a real roadmap from which he will extract a "pitch" which he will present to his management.