- "The confrontation of ideas and perspectives with other participants was very intense and constructive. It allows me to place myself in my professional career and to define what I expected from the next few years."
Dominique Pellaton, Co-General Manager Surcotec
- "As an executive, I want my managers to demonstrate entrepreneurial competences. With Self-leadership, we developed a culture that helped managers to federate into a network and to transform their department into small companies."
Jean-Marc Zumwald, Directeur de clinique
- "In these troubled and complex times, this module allowed me to foster my potential and to shed light on the competencies necessary to confidently project into my future."Patricia Wiesner-Dumont Teamleader Marketing & Communication, réseaux sociaux Hirslanden Lausanne SA
- "Self-Leadership contributes to the evolution of the individual and group emotional intelligence, both core to relationships and performance. As participants create strong bonds between each other some new collaborative managerial networks get created. It is the most advanced training program I have come across."
Pascal Antoine, Senior HR Manager Pictet
- "Self-leadership offers a stimulating shared reflection. We have each progressed on our individual path while reinforcing the collective spirit: trust, openness, listening. We were able to align motivations towards the objectives of the team while integrating individual aspirations."
Robert Slooves, Président Geneva Biotech Center
- "I learned about myself while listening to others; the point of view and perception of others about my career lead me to discover capabilities and new opportunities."
Sandrine Rostaing, Senior Project Controller Manager finance Bombardier Transportation
- "Because it forced me to verbalize who I am, what I want and what I don’t want, the Self-leadership experience allowed me to attempt new challenges that I would maybe not have dared to attempt otherwise."
Tamara Comment, R&D Officer MET Alliance